* After careful though and consideration, I have come to the decision that I am just 'Meh' about Clay's new hair. Don't hate it, but certainly dont like it.
* My new granite countertop is supposed to be installed this Saturday. Could this whole mess finally be nearing an end? I'm keeping my fingers crossed until then.
* It is good the countertop is finally getting installed, cause it looks like I am going to put my condo on the market sooner than expected. Most likely, I will put it on the market in August.
* Summer TV really sucks! Netflix and books will be my friends this summer.
* Random HAWT! photo of my new TV boycrush, Jared Padalecki.
* Random photo of the Alabama Hills in CA from my trip out west this past March.
* And mom must be going through her email today, cause she has been forwarding me jokes and other words of wisdom. Some tidbits from mom below......
"I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes."
"There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead."
"The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth."
"All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism."
"Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?""
"If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?"