18 December 2007

Christmas Plans

My work party on Saturday (that I hosted) went very well. The weather could have been a heck of lot less windy, but we all had tons of food and drink and laughter. However, spilling your drink on your boss not once, but twice, probably isn't the best career growth move. :-) I was mentally and physically exhausted on Sunday and more than realized I am not 25 anymore where I can party all night and stay up until 2am. My body just won't allow that anymore.

Things are still end-of-the-year busy with tons of work stuff and parties and xmas gift shopping. ACK! I finally got the presents off to UPS and YIKES!, that was expensive to ship. I haven't had any time to even think about our upcoming family trip to Red River, NM. I'm looking forward to hanging with my nieces and nephews, doing a bit of snowmobiling, and just relaxing for the week. Next year is sure to be busy, so the break now is needed to re-energize.

No comments: