10 December 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I realize I haven't posted much lately, but this December seems to just be flying by. A list of things to do a mile long is keeping me quite occupied. Fixing up the condo with Christmas decorations, getting the last of the frames hung up, getting the condo ready for a work holiday party I am throwing at my place this coming Saturday (Yikes!), to attending other work & friends' holiday parties both on the weekends and during the week. And all that doesn't even include braving the malls to shop for presents or get ready to head to New Mexico for our family get together over the Christmas break.

There is just way to much to do and not enough time to get it all done.

1 comment:

Joy said...

How was the party? What did you make? When are you leaving for New Mexico?