04 November 2006

The Offer

My real estate agent and I spent an entire miserable rain drenched Seattle day looking at condos. Some were nice, some had extraordinary views, and some needed a lot of work.

But we did find a gem and at the end of the day, we made an offer on it. It is a little north of downtown Seattle and where I was mainly looking at places, but I really like the quaint little neighborhood and the highway access to my job was good.

The condo is in pristine condition and is beautiful. It is a top floor unit and has vaulted ceilings, 2 covered parking spaces, an elevator, remote control fireplace, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite countertop, and two large decks with wonderful views. But the best part of the condo is the walk in closet complete with built in shoe racks. Its like the place was built for me and all my shoes. YAY!

I have included a few photos here for y'all to look at.

The Living Room














The Kitchen














The deck in the miserable Seattle rain!



Look at those awesome built-in shoe racks in the massive walk-in closet. My shoes will be so happy!!!

Keep your fingers crossed (and your prayers coming) that the offer will be accepted if this indeed is the right place for me. It certainly felt right and is a great compromise between what I was looking for and a suitable space if my mom should come live with me full or part time. There is even a church right across the street.

I should know more by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Wow - looks posh!

Let me know what happens with the offer.