I am just gonna start referring to my condo as the "Hotel NYC".
Trying to coordinate a departure date back to Seattle has been like pulling teeth. First, I could leave at the end of Sept. Then, I was asked to stay later due to my replacement being delayed getting to NY. So, everything was re-arranged to stay until the end of November.
Now, my new boss wants me earlier and has asked my current boss to let me leave earlier. ARGHHHHH! So, again, I will probably have to re-arrange everything to now leave NYC sometime mid-October.
I dont think I will actually know my departure date until I am actually in my car headed over the GW bridge.