10 September 2006

My Memory Stinks

I got these questions from a friend's blog...

1. Who was your first prom date?
This is gonna sound bad, but I dont remember his name. I can see his face pretty clearly in my head, but for the life of me, I don't recall his name. He was a good friend and we went to Prom as friends. We had a blast, hanging with friends and staying up till morning. It is also where I learned you don't wear heels if you are taller than your date.

2. Who was your first roommate?
First quarter in college at Ga Tech. I was a little Freshman and my roommate was this Senior girl who was thin and gorgeous and had a serious boyfriend so she was hardly ever around.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink?My dad gave me this drink called a Stinger while watching a Ga Tech game. I don't know how old I was but I am thinking it was jr High time-frame. It was a horrible drink, but it was "alcohol" and I was young, so of course I drank it.

4. What was your first job?
I did some babysitting in the early teens, but my first official job was at McDonalds. I sounds bad, but most of my friends were also working there so we had a blast.

5. What was your first car?
It was this maroon Chevy thing. I cant think of the name of model, but your basic cheap, boxy, 4 door sedan Chevy.

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
For some reason or another, I tended to miss three of my grandparents funerals growing up. My first funeral was my Grandma's just a couple of years ago.

7. What was your first broken bone?
Never had one. I may have broken my little toe once or twice, but I never got it x-rayed and there isnt much you can do for a broken little toe.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I have no idea. I remember my elementary school, but I am horrible at remembering names.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Ireland when I was only 2 years old so I have zero memory of the plane ride or Ireland.

10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
My dad was such I light sleeper, I never dared tried sneaking out. I could stay out pretty late on weekends as long as the folks knew where I was, but I wasn't stupid enough to try sneaking out with my dad in the house.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Again, bad at names, so I have no idea. The first best friend that I can remeber is Laurie, a neighbor from when I lived in St. Louis. We both moved away from St. Louis and we continued to write each other for a long time.

12. Where was your first sleepover?
Goodness, these questions are taxing my very poor memory. The first sleepover I can remember was with friends in St. Louis... 3rd or 4th grade. I remember we put some girls hand in water when she was asleep to test out that hand in water makes you pee theory. Man, I was a brat back then.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?My mom. Or my friend Joy.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
I was the epitome of always a bridesmaid, never a bride. I was in so many damn weddings, but never my own. Again, poor memory, but I think my first wedding was either my friend Wendy back in Seattle or my brother John's wedding.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Hit the snooze button.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Sean Cassidy in 4th grade. Heh!

17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears were pierced in 1985 on a visit to my cousins in NY. Got one tattoo on my ankle back around 1997-98 time frame.

18. First celebrity crush?
See my answer to my first concert above.

19. Age of first real kiss?
I think I was 17. I was a senior in HS and it was at the end of date with Greg Smith. That I remember.

20. First crush?
I have no idea again. Probably some cute boy in 3rd or 4th grade that we all went crazy for.

21. First love?
I can't say I have ever really been in serious love. Oh well, maybe one day.

No comments: