19 May 2008

Home

We got home from our Alaska Cruise on Saturday. Left the cold and rainy Sitka, Alaska and flew to the HOT Seattle. Seriously.... it was 90 degrees when we landed in Seattle.

The cruise was GREAT! I don't think I will ever climb on one of those huge cruise ships with 3,000 other people ever again. We were on the Lindblad/National Geographic Sea Lion with 56 other people. The small boat carried zodiacs and kayaks and we were able to change course to follow whales and change itinerary to adjust for weather conditions. Well worth the expense.

Of course, now I want to go on several other Lindblad Expeditions.... Baja, the Arctic and the Galapagos are high on my list.

I took lots and lots of photos of lots and lots of different kind of animals and pretty scenery. Will post them soon.

No comments: