24 February 2008

LOST

Congrats to American Airlines for being the first airline to loose my luggage. Technically, it is only "delayed", but since we are approaching 24 hours after my arrival and I have yet to hear from them, I gonna call it lost until proved wrong.

And what the heck was that craptastic display of airport operations in DFW yesterday? We arrive and are headed to our gate. Oops, gate change. Now lets taxi to the other side of the airport. Opps, there is still a plane in our gate. Wait. Wait. Wait. Oops, the plane has left but where is the crew to tow the airplane into the gate? Wait. Wait. Wait some more. Oops, where is the gate agent to bring out the jetway to meet the airplane? Wait. Wait. Wait some more. Finally get off the airplane with about 5 minutes to catch my connecting flight and I am directed to the tram to go across the airport (our original gate was only 4 away from my connecting gate). Get on the tram and go one stop. Oops, this tram is going out of service.... please get off the the next stop. Crap!

By some miracle, I made the flight just in time (I was paged with a "last call"), but needless to say, my luggage did not make the flight.

So, I already HATE United Airlines and American Airlines certainly did nothing to endear it to me yesterday. Which US airline am I supposed to fly now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing well so far on Air Canada. Not sure how that helps you in the US thought.