17 November 2007

Football Craziness

This next week, I think I will be overdosing on Football.

First, this Sunday, I am headed to a Seattle Seahawks football game versus the Chicago Bears. I have only ever been to one other professional football game in my life and that was ions ago back in Atlanta. And we sat in the nosebleed section of the old Fulton Co. Stadium. Yeah, it was that long ago.

So, tomorrow, I will be in Row 2 courtesy of a co-worker friend of mine and long-time Seahawk season ticket holder. YAY! I Can't wait. I am hoping the weather gets better than the gray, miserable, rainy day we are having today.

Later in the week, I will be joining the hoards of travelers heading home for Thanksgiving. The joy! Yup, I am headed back to mom's house in Georgia. Maybe I can take some of the rain we are having here back with me. Lord know, they need it. On Saturday, I will be attending the awesome GA Tech vs. Georgia game courtesy of my mom who is a long-time season ticket holder. This game... huge, long-time rivalry. GA Tech isn't having the best of years football-wise, so I am not expecting a win, but it would be nice.

It will also be nice to see mom again and hang with her for the long weekend. Plus, not work for 2 days, so you know, always a bonus.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Have a fun trip! Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Love to you and your mom! HAPPY THANKGIVING!