12 August 2007

All Work and No Play

For the two people who read this blog, you might have noticed that I am not posting as much right now. Sorry about that, but things have been awful busy at work without much exciting happening. Lots of overtime so getting on the computer at home after 10-11 hours of work is not something I am wanting to do. Plus, it is hard to post when your life consists of wake, work, eat, sleep, repeat.

This weekend has been catchup time; laundry, vacuuming, grocery store and getting cat food (I was wondering what my little sweethearts were complaining about so loudly!). :-)

Oh.... and I found friggin' ants in my kitchen. Traced their little trail to the back door, so its also off to Home Depot for some bug spray to toxic-fy their little asses so they won't ever want to come back.

And after passing up a trip with the family to Gatlinburg, TN, I discovered that i have enough United frequent flier miles for a free round trip and they expire at the end of this month. GAH! Why didn't I discover that sooner so I could have used it for the family trip to TN. So, I need to find a use for those frequent flier miles pronto. My friend Joy may be moving off to England at the start of the year, so maybe I will use the miles to head to her place in the fall to see her before she leaves. Not a big fan of United Airlines, but a free ticket is a free ticket.

No comments: