13 November 2006

Power Shopping

On Friday, I went to the south part of town to meet up with my real estate agent to hand over my deposit on my condo. Since I was down there in the late afternoon and it was a rainy traffic filled Friday, I stayed down there and did a bit of shopping. Macy's was having a big 'ol sale so I got my self a fluffy new bathrobe. Afterwards, I went over to a friends who lives in the area to hang until traffic died down.

But I never made it back to my temporary home (hotel) that night as we went over to some other friends house and had a bit of a party. By 1 am, I was fast asleep on my friend's sofa.

On Saturday, after a late breakfast, we went out shopping all day. We had a blast shopping at discount places like Marshalls and Ross. Plus, said friend had a 20% off of everything coupon for Linens and Things, so I was able to get my new pots and pans and a new blender (my old blender was in bad shape so it didnt make the trip from NY). YAY, I can make my smoothies again!

I also had a 40% off of everything coupon for Lane Bryant, so I was able to do a bit of wardrobe updates as well.

I still miss shoe shopping at DSW with Joy however. They just don't have anything like a DSW here in Seattle.

After all that shopping, I am a bit worn out today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am Director of Customer Marketing for DSW and keep up with any mentions of DSW in the blog world. I wanted to let you know that we DO have DSW in Seattle now. We opened in Belleview on November 3. You can find the exact location at dswshoes.com.

Take Joy shoe shopping!