06 September 2006

I Appreciate Hot Water

I just got back from a few days with mom. We had fun going to the Notre Dame game even though GT lost (ND however, dropped in the polls despite their "win").

But on Monday, my mom's hot water heater decided it no longer wanted to work and flooded her basement. So, instead of shopping that the outlets, we shopped at Home Depot for a new water heater. And of course with Monday being a holiday, nothing is getting installed until Tuesday at the earliest.

Cold showers are not fun y'all. They are ... cold. Its like trying to take a shower and get clean without actually having any cold water hit your body. Brrrrr!

The hot water in my place in NYC is set to high and scalds me half the time. I am no longer complaining after a few days of "roughing it" at moms.

No comments: