21 August 2006

Entering the Big One

I have been taking photos since as long as I can remember, but I have only entered a handful of photo competitions, most of which were local and tied to my camera club. Granted I usually did pretty well in those competitions, but again, this was limited to the Long Island area. But I am getting a little more confident in my photography now and a little more courageous.

So, today, I took a big leap and entered The National Geographic Yearly Photo Contest. I think I have lost my mind. Thousands of folks from around the world enter this competition and truely spectacular photos win every year. I don't think I will win anything here, but you never know.

Here is what I entered.....








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are absolutely breathtaking. I can't wait to say, "I remember helping her strap a camera to her ankle at a concert...and just LOOK at her now!"

Please keep us posted!