25 July 2006

Guitly Pleasure


Anyone out there a Project Runway fan? Man, I love this show. Not sure why since I am about as far removed from the fashion industry as possible. I caught onto this show during its second season last year and instantly fell in love with it.

Maybe it because I used to sew in my younger days. I was an ok sewer (or is it seamstress?!). I could follow patterns and instructions easy enough, but I wasn't terribly creative and god forbid if I had to alter the pattern any.

I just find it facinating that these folks on Project Runway can create their garments without patterns and in such a short amount of time and have them (well, some of them) look so fantastic. I really admire their skill.

Plus the cattiness and bickering is also kinda fun to watch.

No comments: