27 June 2006

50 Questions

Since all my friends are doing this, I might as well jump off the cliff as well. =D~

1. What curse word do you use the most? Cursing is my nemesis, especially on the wonderful NYC roads. It is probably a tie between the F-bomb and Sh*t.
2. Do you own an iPod? Yes.
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? Myspace? Huh?
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? Either 6am or 7am on weekdays, depending on which office I have to go to.
5. What color is your room? Saltwater Blue
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Flip-flops mostly in the summer, but I have a killer collection of cool converse style sneakers.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Definately a behind the lens person.
8. What’s the last movie you watched? Joy and I watched Must Love Dogs on DVD last weekend
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? I'm sure someone has, but not to my face.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? No.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? I dont have a CD player at home. In my car's CD player is William Joseph.

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Chocolate.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? I dont kiss (or in this case, suck) and tell. :-)~
16. Who was the last person to call you? My co-worker.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Sure, but I dont really care. It is their issue, not mine.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Definately!
19. How many siblings do you have? Two.
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? At times.
21. What movie do you know every line to? Groundhog Day & Madagascar.
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? I think I have a Chris Tomlin shirt burried in my T-shirt drawer.
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ranch.
24. Do you read for fun? Yes.
25. Do you cry a lot? Not really.
26. Who was the last person to text message you? Text message? No one.
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have desktop at home and a laptop for work.
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? Wanting? No. Have already? Yes.
29. What is the weather like? Bleh! Bleh! and more bleh!
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Maybe.
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Yes.
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? When I moved into my condo 4+ years ago for three nights waiting for my furniture to be delivered.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 6 or 7 hours is the norm.
34. Are you in love or lust? Neither at the moment. Well, maybe a little lust for this hottie.....

35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Somedays, yes. Somedays, no.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? HA! No!
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I lost track.
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Not at all.
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes. Georgia, Mid-America (St, Louis), Darien Lake (Buffalo), and Magic Mountain in CA.
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? My very close friends are usually female, however, I usually get along overall with guys better (I work in a very male dominated organization in a very male dominated industry, so I am usually surrounded by guys most of the time.
41. Do you like cottage cheese? Not really
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Start on my back, end up on my tummy.
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes.
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Depending upon who I am hugging.
45. What song did you last sing out loud? I avoid singing out loud. Trust me, it is a good thing.
46. What is your favorite TV show? Supernatural, but Joy has got me into liking House right now and I am Netflix-ing Season 1.
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Not that much into celebrity. I would probably pick someone like Jimmy Carter or Condalesa Rice. If I had to pick a celeb, I would choose Jared Padalecki just for the eye candy factor alone (see photo below).

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Job interview about a month ago.
49. What one thing do you wish you had? Right now? A very hawt, very cute handyman who could finish installing my new hardwood floor... preferrably with his shirt off (and be nice and sweaty). Did I mention Jared Padalecki....

50. Favorite lyrics? Meh on song lyrics. Favorite poem has always been Robert Frost's 'The Road Not Taken'.

No comments: