21 May 2006

Lazy Weekend

OK, so I have gone a little crazy with the bizzare personality tests recently. I thought I should post something more substantial.

Unfortunately, there is not much to post. My weekend has been rather uneventful. I did manage to buy some toilet paper yesterday at Target and that was pretty much the highlight of the weekend. That and going through the big 'ol pile of clothes to take the the Goodwill.

The new countertop is at least still a week away.... if the 6" cabinet comes in this Wednesday like Home Depot promised. I am not holding my breath.

Like my friend Jessica (see Corporate Buzzkill blog), I am also looking at new laptops, but I haven't made any solid decisions on what I want yet. I am bascially looking for a laptop to watch a few DVDs, work on photos, play some computer games, and surf the internet. I also dont want anything to big and cumbersome. The Circuit City and Best Buy flyers today weren't that promising, so I will continue looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»