07 February 2006

I'm Bored....

Chalk this entry up to continued pain medication usage. That and being bored out of my skull.

Four Jobs I've Had
1. McDonalds - Yes, I worked at McDs in High School. It was fun for a while as I worked with several of my good friends and it gave me some decent spending money.
2. Peros Pizza - My college side job. This was the pizza dive where all the Basketball player hung out. Tough waitressing job, but the tips could be great.
3. Benatech - My co-op job in college. It was a small engineering consulting firm. Fun and educational and it kept me in Atlanta during my co-op quarters.
4. Volleyball Coach - I coached for a local high school volleyball team for 9 years. Loved it.

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Groundhog Day - Some of the best lines ever come from that movie.
2. Chariots of Fire - Still a beautiful movie.
3. Apollo 13 - I know historically how it ends, but I am still on the edge of my seat every time I watch it.
4. SWAT - This one is for Joy. Hee.

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Northern Ireland - When I was just a wee lassie.
2. St. Louis - I remember the arch, but not much else.
3. Cincinnati - Ohio is a great place to be from.
4. Seattle - Beautiful, beautiful city!

Four TV Shows I Love
1. Lost - The title better describes me trying to understand the plot, but still a great show.
2. Supernatural - Two hot boys chasing ghosts... way better than Medium or Ghost Whisperers.
3. Battlestar Gallactica - Cooler than the orginal.
4. Project Runway - My guilty pleasure for some unknown reason.

Four Places I've Vacationed
1. New Zealand - The most beautiful country in the world.
2. Moab, Utah - The heart of red rock country
3. Yellowstone NP - Stunning in winter.
4. Florida Keys - Nice, but a bit commmercially overrun.

Four of My Favorite Dishes
1. Spider Maki Sushi
2. General Tso's Chicken
3. Totinos Pizza Rolls
4. Joy's Macaroni & Cheese. Yum!

Four Sites I Visit Daily
1. www.televisionwithoutpity.com
2. www.bestofclay.com/bb
3. www.mugglenet.com
4. www.espn.com

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Work - See blog below this one. I am bored out of my mind at home recovering from elbow surgery.
2. Shoe Shopping - nuff said.
3. Somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere where it is summer right now.
4. asleep

1 comment:

Joy said...

I knew you just loved me for my mac n cheese