19 April 2008

Quiz

1. What is your occupation? Engineer

2. What color are your underwear? Heh. Pink with red hearts. ;-)

3. What are you listening to right now? The TV. I'm watching the movie Enchanted. I have some great workout tunes on my iPod.

4. What was the last thing you ate? McDonalds for Breakfast.

5. Do you wish on stars? Only shooting stars.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Metallic Silver. Always loved that color when I was a kid.

7. How is the weather right now? Overcast right now, but it snowed last night. Welcome to Seattle!

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I was on and endless telecon at work yesterday.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I like the person who's blog I got this from.

10. How old are you today? Old.

11. Favorite Drink? Coke, but I did discover Plum Wine while in Tokyo.

12. Favorite sport to watch? Probably Baseball. Go Red Sox!

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have had highlights, but not a full dye job.

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Contacts most of the time. Glasses when the contacts are bothersome.

15. Pets? Two lovable little fur ball kitties.

16. Favorite Month? March or April when everything starts blooming.

17. Favorite Food? Probably pepperoni pizza.

18. What was the last movie you watched? I'm watching Enchanted right now.

19. Favorite Day of the Year? Dec 31st

20. What do you do to vent anger? Plot revenge. :-)

21. Fall or Spring? I like both, both if I had to choose one, I would choose Spring.

22. Hugs or Kisses? A good hug always makes you feel better.

23. Cherries or blueberries? You can do a bot more with blueberries.

24. Who do you live with? Two lovable little fur ball kitties.

25. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember.

26. What is on the floor of your closet? A big pile of dirty clothes.

27. What friend have you had the longest? Probably my friend April who I have known since moving to Seattle right after college.

28. What did you do last night? Worked out, ate dinner, then watched the movie Michael Clayton.

29. Favorite smell? I love the smell of coffee even though I don't drink the stuff.

30. Who Inspires you? Bono.

31. What are you afraid of? Drowning and fire.

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain.

33. Favorite car? I miss my Jeep Liberty.

34. Favorite dog breed? If I had a dog, I would love a sheep herding dog like a Border Collie or a

35. Number of keys? >10

36. How many years at current job? >16 years at my company, but only about a year and half at the current job I have within the company.

37. Favorite Day of the Week? Friday.... most definitely.

38. How many States have you lived in? Six (South Carolina, Missouri, Ohio, Georgia, Washington, & New York)

39. How many Cities have you lived in? Too many to count.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I know one person who's been to my blog in the last 24 hours! :)

I can't believe I forgot to put Bono.

How was Enchanted?