15 March 2008

Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous

While in Yokohama, I am staying at this swanky hotel on the top Executive floor. Its one of those hotels you need the special key card to access the top floors. It also has a separate check in area, breakfast and social areas and personal concierge and butlers. The only reason I am living the high life here is because my company has a special package deal with this hotel that includes rooms on the Executive level. Thank goodness for corporate credit cards. :-)

It's nice, but really, I am just a simple middle-class girl who is soooo not used to this type of lifestyle. I mean take a look at my laundry.... they individually wrapped each item of clothing, including the t-shirts and PJs. And they pressed everything including my undies. I don't think I have touched an iron in years and here I am getting my undies ironed by my personal butler & staff. Yikes!

If I ever get too used to this kind of lifestyle, please shoot me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you just put a picture of your folded and ironed underwear on the internet??? :)

You certainly set high goals in photography. Last week toilets. This week your underwear.

When I said I wanted to see pictures from Japan, I meant landscapes. Not your underwear on your hotel bed! :)