07 March 2008

I'm With Stupid!

I seem to be losing my mind. I've pulled to boneheaded moves this past week. First, while getting dressed after swimming the other evening, I managed to put my underwear on wrong. Not inside out or backwards... we are talking the legs in the wrong holes. I was trying to get dressed in a postage stamp sized stall while not dropping any of my clean clothes on the wet & dirty floor. Basically, trying to be a human pretzel. But still, one leg opening of my undies was around my waist. How did I screw up so badly on that.

Then last night. As I was combing through my closet trying to pick out clothes to pack for my Japan trip, I somehow managed to hit myself with a wooden hanger right between the eyes. And we are not talking a little tap; it was hard enough to bruise and leave a bump this morning.

Now, I know I am extremely distracted and stressed with this upcoming month-long trip to Japan, but still....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.... pre-jetlag? pre-culture shock?

If you think things are postage stamp sized in the US, you're going to get claustrophobic in Japan! I'm finding that a bit here. Everything is so close and small!