16 January 2008

Welcome to Hollywood

Was I the only person in America last night that wasn't watching American Idol last night? Good grief! 33 million Americans tuned into the opening night of the new season (what are we on now...season 6?) of Fox's American Idol.

Since getting extremely wrapped up in Idol during season's 2 battle between Clay and Ruben, I have since only casually watched the show and haven't picked up a phone to vote. I am well over my Clay infatuation that consumed my life in the 2 years after Season 2 ended and even though I still enjoy his music, I have moved on from both Clay and American Idol. Mind you, I have no regrets for that time period as I made some great friends, took some very fun road trips, and learned lots of great lessons, especially about internet fandoms.

So, American Idol won't be on my DVR Season Pass this season. I am breaking away from flock of sheep....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waves hand....

I wasn't watching either. I hate the auditions anyway.