04 July 2007

Happy 4th of July

I know I have been a bit slack on the blogging recently. Things are just getting hectic right now. Work has started to pick up it pace along with the overtime which I get paid for. YAY! Add to that a month long training class which is critical for my job and thus sleeping or web surfing during training wont be possible.

Then I am getting ready for mom to come for a visit. She was supposed to come on Tuesday, but a busted water pipe in her basement delayed her arrival until tomorrow. I have been busy getting the house ready; cleaning, fixing up the 2nd bedroom, hanging photos, and replacing ugly old carpets. The delay has also allowed me to paint my two bathrooms, so that is what is on my agenda for today. Painting!

Happy 4th of July everyone and a belated Canada Day to my buddy Joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th!

How did the painting go?