19 February 2007

Belated Christmas Presents

I finally got my mom's Christmas present done. Blurb.com lets you creat soft cover or hard cover books. You design the layout, add the photos and text and then download back to Blurb where they print it for you. The cost is relatively reasonable for custom-made books.

I made a book of my mother's and I cross-country travels last October. My mom wrote a journal while on the trip so I included her journal entries along with my photos. It ended up being roughly 140 pages in length, but it should be a really nice momento of our cross-country trip.

Next up, I want to do a photo book on our family trip to Yellowstone National Park back in Dec 2005. My goal is to get that book finished prior to leaveing for Africa (73 days!) cause I know I will want to do an African Photo book once I return.

No comments: