02 July 2006

I'm Floored

More advil please!

So, progress continues to be made on my new hardwood floor. The living room is now pretty much complete except for a few molding items to finish up on. I even got a new rug at IKEA, because the cats needed some kinda of traction when they run around chasing each other (although their sliding on the wood was rather amusing).

Here is the completed LR floor.


And here is the LR with completed molding and a shiny new rug.

Note: That ugly couch is being replaced with a new pretty one from Todd Oldham's collection. New couch is on order and set to arrive in a few weeks.

Now onto my bedroom. I started on Sunday afternoon, but a late afternoon/evening rain storm and severe case of the tireds postponed any further work on the bedroom until after work on Monday.

Here is the start of the bedroom


I am so ready for this project to be over with.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Wow - that's great progress over a long weekend. The floor makes such a difference to the look of the living room.

Target also has some great (and cheap) rugs on sale this week.