03 November 2005

Not Hard to See Why They Are in Bankruptcy!

I'm talking United Airlines here. They suck and today, they lost a customer due to spectacular customer service. That's sarcasm. Dont ever fly this airline if you think you might have to make a change cause they will either charge you an arm and a leg (or $1300) or wipe the ticket out of their system altogether leaving one stuck in LA. Nice huh? I cant imagine why they are in bankruptcy. You would think an airline on the verge of not existing anymore would work a little harder on trying to keep the few customers they have left. I guess not!

Oh, they were very nice when they told me they would be happy to book me another flight back home for $500. So, essentially United just STOLE a round trip ticket from me. RAT BASTARDS!

2 comments:

SC874 said...

Don't you have a confirmation # to prove you bought the original ticket? That is messed up. Take another airline home, I say.

Anonymous said...

They're still better than Delta (that's the silver lining, I guess).