21 September 2005

I'm Stressed

I'm stressed. Just way to much to do recently. Work is busier than ever and now I am by myself in the office since my co-worker moved on. I have to fly to Seattle next week for business. One part of me is looking forward to hanging in Seattle for a week, shopping at some of the stores and visiting with old friends. However, the other part of me is to stressed to want to go. And I am so excited about the friggin' 5 hour flight each way stuck in coach like a sardine can. Bleh.

But, the polyana in me does have a few things to look forward to.

1) I FINALLY get my hair cut tomorrow.
2) I dont have to drive in NYC traffic for a week.
3) I wont be woken up every morning by my pain-in-the-ass cat who whines (loudly) at 5am because she wants to play.
4) I will have a butt-load of shows on my TiVo to watch when I get back.
5) I get to eat decent Mongolian Grill in Seattle (yum!).
6) My hotel is next to a great mall so I can shop every evening.

OK, I feel better. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can empathize on the stress part.. and the pain in that ass cat thing too. *G* Have a good trip and don't forget to pack an umbrella! ;-P

SC874 said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooh!!! Mongolian Grill! My favourite! I've only been once (in Whistler), but I love it. I wish Toronto had one.